Information we collect from you and whyHere are the broad categories of personal information that we may collect about you
and the reasons why:
Information that you provide voluntarily:
Registration information when you create a GULUGULU account so we can:
- Create your account so you can place Orders under our terms
- Identify you when you sign-in to your account
- Contact you for your views on our Services; and
- notify you of changes or updates to our Services
Transaction Information when you place an Order with a Restaurant in order to:
- Process your Order and to bill you (though note, GULUGULU never stores your credit card information in our systems);
- Communicate your Order to the Restaurant;
- Send you status updates on your Order;
- Reply to your Order queries and questions and to resolve problems;
- Carry out analysis and research to develop and improve our Services; and
- Protect you and the Services by seeking to detect and prevent fraud or other acts in breach of our terms or policies relevant to the Services.
Information regarding your marketing preferences so we can:
- Send you customised marketing about our products or service
Feedback on your views of our Services in order to:
- Reply to your questions or queries;
- Publish reviews you submit to us about our Restaurants and services; and
- Conduct analysis and research to improve and develop our Services.
- Registration information when you create a GULUGULU account so we can:
- Information that you provide voluntarily:
Information that we collect automatically
Activity Information so we can:
- Provide you with an improved experience;
- Give you access to your Order history and preferences; and
- Provide other services at your request.
Cookies and similar technologies so we can:
- Measure and analyse the use and effectiveness of our Services;
- Customise and optimise the targeting of advertising for our Services across other websites and platforms; and
- Provide location services if you choose to share your geo-location.
- Activity Information so we can:
Information that we obtain from third-party sources
Analytics reports and market research surveys in order to:
- Measure the performance of marketing campaigns for our Services; and
- better understand your preferences so that we can customise our marketing campaigns and Services accordingly.
We may share your personal information with the following recipients (and whenever we do, we will ensure that we have appropriate security and contractual safeguards in place to protect it):
GULUGULU will always make sure we have a legal basis to collect and use your personal information. The legal basis we rely on will change depending on the type of information and the context in which we collect it. Our main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to perform our contract with you (i.e. to make sure you get your Order when and where you want it), but we may also process it where it is in our legitimate business interests to do so.
GULUGULU places great importance on protecting your information from and against unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard such information.
You can access your account at any time to review and update your personal information. You can also contact us to ask us to delete your personal information, restrict its processing or request that it be ported to a third party. You also have the right to unsubscribe from the marketing communications we send you by using the unsubscribe functionality in any marketing communication you receive from us or by amending your profile accordingly.
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party websites (for example, those of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates). If you follow these links, please be aware that GULUGULU is not responsible or liable for these third-party websites which will have their own privacy policies.